THE COMPANY TODAY
Petroneft Oil LLC is the owner and operator of one of the largest European terminal for transshipment of oil products from railway transport to sea tankers.
Petroneft Oil LLC Terminal is one of the guarantors to ensure export obligations of Russian oil companies.
The Company’s core activity is transshipment of black (various grades of oil-fuels and vacuum gasoil) and light (petroleum, naphtha) oil products, and stabilized gas condensate.
THE MAIN PRIORITIES OF THE COMPANY ARE:
- High quality of service provision while observing the highest level of environmental, industrial and fire safety requirements and standards;
- adherence to the policy of client’s interest priority, a good value for money;
- efficient social and human resource policy.
THE TERMINAL’S TECHNOLOGICAL CAPABILITIES ARE UNIQUE IN MANY RESPECTS, WHICH MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR THE COMPANY:
- To discharge simultaneously 526 tank wagons with black and light oil products;
- to store simultaneously up to 960 thous. cu. m of oil products in tanks;
- to load simultaneously 3 tankers of up to 300 thous. dwt, with a throughput capacity of 9,000 tons per hour.