The Company has been established on June 2, 1997.
In 2007, Petroneft Oil purchased 100 per cent of the Company’s shares.
Condition of the facility at the moment of purchase by Petroneft Oil, 2007
THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR THE BULK LIQUID CARGO COMPLEX AT THE UST-LUGA SEA COMMERCIAL PORT AND THE TERMINAL’S STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES HAVE BEEN RADICALLY REVISED. THE NEW STRATEGY PROVIDED FOR:
- Increasing the oil products transshipment capacity from 10.5 mln tons per year to 30 mln tons per year (20 mln tons of black oil products and 10 mln tons of light oil products);
- Construction of 4 rail tank car unloading racks ensuring simultaneous unloading of 526 tank cars including those containing high viscosity oil products;
- Construction of a tank farm designed to store up to 1 mln cu. m of bulk cargoes;
- Construction of the largest European automated 120 MW thermal-oil boiler house for service purposes;
- Construction of berths capable of handling ships of up to 300,000 dwt;
- Construction of external power supply grids as part of an overhead power line 43 km long and the 100 kV Slobodka substation with a transformer capacity of 2×63 MW;
- Construction of an oil terminal with a capacity of up to 38 mln tons per year (today, it is an independent enterprise – Nevskaya Pipeline Company, LLC).